Saturday, March 17, 2012

Almost ready to quilt etc

I am at a place in my quilting where I can't move on until I shop for some backing, which I intend to do today and take advantage of some sales. I haven't really had a chance to get out and look around, by myself that is. I wasn't driving for a couple of weeks and though Jack is patient I don't feel free to keep him waiting while I shop for something that  "I'll know what I want when I see it".

I have been entangled  in zentangle. While I have been cleaning and cooking and doing laundry, I have been taking short breaks and when I am resting I have been working on a doodle bird. I have been kicking this one around for a long time and finally, I am ready to draw it on fabric. I want it a little bit larger than my drawing and I want it on colored fabric. It will change a little bit in the transition to cloth as it always does. Will it change for the better or worse?

We'll  see!

1 comment:

kathyf said...

I love the bird....