Friday, April 20, 2012

Rosie

I have a Rosie and much to my amazement it lays nice and flat. I have only finished the construction of the circle and I have to decide what to do with it. Do I want only one or do I want to make more and have a collage?
I am not sure about the background.Here it is laying on two background that were what I had started with.
The 2 photos side by side below are better views of the two backgrounds.

I think this bottom one is the background I am going to use. I have a large piece of this and a large piece of the one in the photo above right so either on would give me more options. The Rosie turned out to be about 20 inches in diameter so I would have to do some creative piecing to use the other greenish print.

I will be working on this tomorrow when our group meets. I have been known to get all excited about something and show up with a finished piece and nothing to work on. I am mending my ways. I will  also ask for opinions about the background.






No comments: