I decided that I need to finish up some of my circle projects. I layered up my Dresden plate and quilted it and made a pillow. I fussed around with the corners and I am not sure if I did the best job. I used a fusible batting and I wasn't really happy with it . It didn't stay fused, even though I followed the directions, (really) and it was kind of stiff which may have contributed to the problem corners.
Anyway it is finished and I will give it to my granddaughter as it will go with the rail fence quilt camp sample that I gave her.
Today the Basement Divas met for our monthly meeting. It is always a good day. I didn't bring anything to work on but I took pictures and moved around added my 2 cents to everything.
As usual lunch was wonderful with lots of spectacular looking salads. I didn't try everything but there were many recipe requests. I am really watching my sodium intake and it is hard to have to make choices but I guess I have to learn to live with (hopefully with out complaint).