Sunday, February 17, 2013

8 Blocks

I have 8 Scrappy Trip around the World blocks. Once I sat down to finish them they were done in no time. I am going to make this 4 x 6 blocks that means I have 16 more blocks to make.

I will need to get more fabric before I can do anything more. In fact I am at a place where I need to shop before I can proceed with anything. I need backing for 3 quilts and batting for 2 and that doesn't include this one which won't need backing or batting for a while as this one will be last in line to finish. It is good to have time to think about what I want to do. I like this palette and now that I have 8 blocks I can see how it will look if I go ahead and make the blocks with the colors in the same order in all or most of the blocks. It like it better now and it doesn't seem so tedious maybe that is because I have enough made to have a better idea of how it will look.



 










 

No comments: