Sunday, May 4, 2014

A Finish

I finished the "Take Four" placemats and I really like them. I like the nice soft colors and the pretty floral prints and enjoyed working with them.
I used to work with floral prints all the time and  then I  decided that I wanted to do  something different and made up my mind to use up all my floral prints. I even gave away my whole collection of mostly floral colorwash 2 inch squares. I am not sorry about the 2 inch squares but I miss  floral fabrics in my stash.
Actually I don't have much of a stash anymore. I have been trying to use it all up and I am making progress.  I have been fairly successful at sticking to my resolution to only buy what I am going to use for something I am working on or plan to start as soon as I get home with my fabric.
Lately, I have been feeling as though I am in a rut 
 and I think I am ready to switch gears.
I wonder where this will lead,
 if anywhere.

No comments: