Here it is laying across my king size bed. It is now too big for the present design wall.
This is a close up of a section closer to the edge than to the center and the color is more true than the other photos.
It is much warmer visually than the photo below which shows the half blocks on the sides.
I am not sure how I will deal with some of the edge blocks that stretched on the bias edges. I made it much worse by stay stitching along the edge. Some of it will quilt out but there are a couple of places that will have to be fixed or maybe the half blocks will need to be replaced.
Jack asked if it was going to have some color in the center. I got out a bunch of fabrics that are possibilities.
These are two views of some of the fabrics I am auditioning for the leaves. I will use fewer fabrics and multiple leaves of the same fabric.
I am aiming for a look of the wind sweeping along a pile of leaves.
I am thinking about how I am going to accomplish this and hoping for the best.