Thursday, February 1, 2018

Another January Finish

So my big list for January has 2 sets of finished Hexie potholders. I found the 4 pieced fronts when I was putting things away after finishing the Fancy Forest and Drag Around quilts. The colorful stripe from the back and borders from those 2 quilts was still laying on my cutting table and I decided to use it for the potholder backs. The one showing the back is like the purple and yellow one next to it. I have been using my Christmas potholders so I was  ready for something new.











The Fancy forest shown here did get a binding; I used the colorful stripe. I had just finished the binding and clipped off any hanging threads and had gone over it with a lint roller when  my daughter called and wanted to pick it up on her way home from work. My camera would not cooperate so no pic with the binding.

Fancy Forest

Drag around

2 comments:

Lynn Gallagher said...

Your fancy forest quilt and your pot holders are wonderful.

Susie said...

Ruth, fancy forest quilt is really cute!