Two weeks ago I taught a class on Quilting in Sections. I had a large quilt that I used for demo but I needed a small piece that was easy to spread out and use also. I put the center together and quilted it and then quilted the borders and added 2 and used the other 2 for demo. It's a good thing I decided to do this because I encountered some things I needed to point out about using an inner border when quilting in sections. I finally put the binding on the other day and I just need to do a little quilting in the areas where the sections were joined.
I needed something I could put together fast because I decided I needed another demo piece 2 days before the class. I looked through my box of orphan blocks and found these 4 that were left from the row by row swap that didn't work out. I had ordered the fabric in the border a month or 2 ago from Marshall Dry Goods. They had only 5 yards in stock and I ordered all 5, after all the price was right. I can see myself using this a lot because it is so bright and cheerful. I don't have any big projects in mind so it will probably pop up in a lot of places.