Saturday, November 20, 2010

House

 Beth over at Laugh,Love Quilt is collecting blocks to build a friendly neighborhood. She is asking for one  12  inch block. After January 1 she will  pick some winners and  a few lucky persons will receive enough blocks to build a neighborhood. Check it out here . It sounded like fun to me so....... here is my house.



I needed a diversion and a break from hand quilting. The quilting was going OK for a few days but now my left thumb and wrist are painful, that is the hand under the quilt. I will go back to it in a day or two but I may take  my friends up on their offer to help me quilt it. They are fun to be around  and that will  be a good excuse to hang out. Of course I may have to wait a while with the holidays coming up and they are all busy people anyway.  That should be no problem with a quilt that has been a WIP for 10 years.

No comments: