Saturday, May 12, 2012

Dresden Plate

 Our group at church met today where are working on a block of the month project; this month it is the Dresden plate. As usual, I did not sew while I was there even though I had my machine with me and set up to sew. I wish I had taken my camera so I could get some pictures. Four of the ladies were working on their blocks and they all looked really good; there were 2 batik  blocks and 2 black and white, one with hot pink and one with red. When I got home Jack  was out so I cut my blades and put them together. Citrus colors again. At least all this stuff I have been working on will go together. I am going to put it on a Kona bone background; I am still  auditioning the  center.
I was looking at some of my favorite blog after dinner and I found these 2 posts. May 12 is a table mat made using the EZ Dresden ruler and it is so creative. The post on May 6 is just as creative. All  I can say is WOW. These two really stand out to me because they are circles and we are working  on circles for the Basement Diva's group. We have some pretty creative ladies in that group too and I am looking forward to next week to see what everyone  is doing.

No comments: