I finished piecing the last set of potholders and I fixed up the ones that I thought looked too much like swastikas.
I decided they might look better with another color but I didn't want to make them another round larger with 2 inch cut logs.
I trimmed the outer round of logs to 1 inch and added a round of green logs that were cut 1 1/4 inches making the round of logs 3/4 inch when finished.
I decided that 3 colors look better than 2 so that is what I used for the last set of potholders.
I still have leftover strips but not enough of anything to make this pattern with 2 - 6 inch strips and 2 - 4 inch strips of 3 colors for one pot holder. I am going to make some using up the strips I have. I am not going to add any of these fabrics to my scrap bins.
We are expecting more snow tomorrow and it will be a lot colder so I will be staying in again and I am hoping to get these layered up and quilted and FINISHED by the time this round of snow is finished coming down. I hope that will not be next February.