Monday, January 8, 2018

Thistles

I made the thistle blocks today, no problems this time.

I changed my mind about the color of one block; the lavender block was originally  going to be red but I didn't want it to be the same as the spines on the hedgehog. I wanted one of the Thistles to be a warm color but I couldn't settle on which color. If I am not happy with the lavender after I make the rest of the blocks I can just change the flower part without a lot of trouble.

These are all of the finished blocks so far. I still have two Owl blocks and two Firefly blocks and I haven't decided on the colors. I think one warm and one cool is what is needed and I will repeat some of the fabrics that have been used.




































I hope I can get them finished and the top sewed together before the end of the week.

No comments: