Friday, November 29, 2013

House

Beth over at Love Laugh quilt is hosting the 4th  annual Neighborhood Block Party. This is the 4th year I have participated Maybe this year I will win a set of 12 blocks but even if I don't it is fun to participate.
This is the block I finished Wednesday. Jack thought my door was too small or the window too big, typical of  a nit picky an engineer/compulsive/ perfectionist type or person. I have to admit that sometimes there is a tiny bit of that type in me. I intended to make a wonky block but I found myself measuring very carefully; maybe I will loosen up a bit for the next block. I really like making house blocks and if Beth gets extra blocks she makes charity quilts so I will make one or two more. Maybe  I will use some of my made fabric; that should loosen me up a little.

No comments: