Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Looking Back at 2013

I have been looking back over my photos to make a collage of all my 203 finishes and it seems as though I did not have a very productive year. the T shirt quilt was the only sizable thing I finished this year; it was one of 4 things I listed as my goals for 2013 and it is the only one the I accomplished,



I might have a few more finishes but I can't find the photos in my computer and I can't figure out how to get them out of Picassa web albums to add them to the collage.




I did find these runners that I made for the hutches to use in the summer when I had all the red, white and blue quilts out.




I found a photo of this table topper I made from a Honeycomb hexie pack by Moda.






I made  a lot of blocks for the Friendship group and I made some to send to Victoria (Bumblebeans) for the quilts she makes for cancer patients. I made and sent some house blocks to Beth (Love, Laugh, Quilt) for her annual Neighborhood Block Party

I finished this apron from "made fabric". I cut triangles for the top of the apron and adapted a pattern I had.

I also did some knitting. I made about 25 to30 dishcloths and finally graduated to a scarf which I am working on now.




 I made some "to  Boston with Love" flags and sent them along with some I collected from my friends.




I made a bunch of small things that I don't remember and can't find.

I cant forget that we had a week of Quilt Camp for the teens at church.





I spent a lot of time sorting and reorganizing and none of that shows and some of it is a mess again. I spent more time on the computer than I really need to. 


In light of my non productivity
am I going to make some resolutions
 set some goals for next year.
I am going to think that over and maybe save it for tomorrows post. 

2 comments:

kathyf said...

You did a lot including inspiring a lot of us to do quite a bit.
Happy New Year, dear friend.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I made a folder specifically for my collage and copied and pasted photos into it. Then when I got to Picasa3 I just opened that folder and had everything together for the collage. I couldn't figure out how to add any later either.