Thursday, August 1, 2019

Blocks All Done

I finished these last 8 blocks today.  It has been a challenge getting time to work on them. I seem to have so many other things I have to do.













I made these 12 blocks a few at a time since my last post. Three of them are single blocks and the rest are half of a pair of prints blocks with a different solid in the 9 patch center.  I didn't get photos of everything because I stuck them up on the wall and moved tings around before I thought to photograph them. I  know there are a few more different prints too but I don't remember which ones they are.





























I am going to spend some time rearranging the blocks while and put away anything I won't be using. I want to get rid of the clutter before I start sewing the blocks together.

No comments: