Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Friendship Blocks

This is all the sewing I got finished today. I needed to make 3 blocks with Halloween type fabrics or Halloween colors. I recently gave away all of my Halloween fabric and couldn't find any in the 3 quilt shops I  visited last week. Gwen said that was OK just use the colors that were suggested. I found that old Debbie Mumm fabric in my novelties fabric, it is stripes of those same motifs repeated. It is OLD and I vaguely remember buying it and some other fabric that had boxes around the Halloween motifs. I may make another block to replace that one as it is directional and I am not sure if that will work in the quilt she has planned. I should have thought of that. The triple 4 patch block is one of my favorites and I have made at least 3 quilts using it. I have also made it at least 3 other times for Friendship blocks.

Maybe tomorrow I will get the other 3 sets of blocks done. I got had my room all cleaned up and ready to sew so there is nothing else on the agenda for tomorrow. Maybe I shouldn't have said that......, that is often when some sort of disruption occurs.

No comments: