Monday, September 16, 2019

Flimsies - Sort Of

I have reach the flimsy stage as far as being ready to layer up but I have the top in six sections. I am gong to quilt this in sections so I need to make six backing sections. I am not sure if I am going to add a piano key border I have parts of it made and if I add a border it will be quilted in sections as well.

This shows all 3 top sections and the top 3 rows of the bottom sections. I can't get far enough away from my design wall to get the whole thing in one shot.























I am giving up on trying to add any more photos to this post as Blogger is giving me all kinds of problems this morning.

I am not sure when I will get around to working on this or some other small projects that I have going. Jack has some health issues and spent 2 days in the hospital this past week, We have doctors appointments coming up in the next few weeks and we will see how it goes from there.

It is likely that I will not be posting much for a while especially with all the problems I had today with Blogger. Keep us in your prayers.






1 comment:

Connie said...

I'm so sorry to heard that your husband is having health problems and know that you are both in my prayers. Your quilt is beautiful I love are the colors, they remind me of taking a drive to view the colors of the Autumn leaves. Sometimes blogger fixes it's self . . . maybe you will luck out and that will be the case.
God Bless you both,
Connie :)